IT Project Coordinator
TRG is looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer, organize, and participate in all types of IT projects, from simple activities to more complex implementations.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include the preparation comprehensive action plans, aligning of resources, and establishing timeframes and budgets for client projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all client projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality TRG standard.
So if you have the personality, passion, and desire to work with one of the most unique technology teams on Earth, apply now! We are waiting for you.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to and assist project teams with implementations as needed
- Maintain internal resource as well as client project schedules
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare project budgets and reports to Accounting Department
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Technical team to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven work experience as a IT Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- PMP certification is a plus